• 2015 - Chairman for Membership Committee for Santa Clara County Association of Realtors
• 2017 - Chairman for Ombudsman Committee for Santa Clara County Association of Realtors
• 2016 to 2018 - Director for Santa Clara County Association of Realtors (SCCAOR)
• 2016 to 2018 - Director for California Association of Realtors (CAR)
• B.S. degree in Economics & Business Administration with Honors in Financial Services from St. Mary's College of California
• MBA from CSU Hayward
• Licensed by Department of Real Estate (DRE) since 1999
•Negotiation Mastery - Stanford Continuing Studies
•Real Estate Negotiation Expert (RENE)
•Property Management Certification (PMC)
•Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
•Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
• Santa Clara County Association of Realtors (SCCAOR)
• California Association of Realtors (CAR)
• National Association of Realtors (NAR)
• Top 1% Realtor Nationwide
• #1 agent at Movoto in 2018, 2019
• Top Agent Network verified member
• Honored as "100 Most Influential Real Estate Agents in N. California in 2016"
• Hall of Fame Award Winner
• Pinnacle Franchise Award - Highest award given to an office
• Successfully helped clients in closed transactions totaling over $500MM
I am a local and professional real estate broker in the Bay Area and have represented numerous buyers and sellers. My philosophy is that my clients' interests always come first. As your Realtor, I will help you save time, save money and help you gain control of the process. What I do best is risk management and negotiation for my clients. I have lived in the Bay Area most of my life and have been licensed by the California Department of Real Estate since 1999. I received a Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI) designation in 2007. Established by the National Association of Realtors, the GRI designation is considered the nation's most important real estate certification and is recognized as the standard for real estate knowledge and expertise. I also hold a B.A. degree from St. Mary's College in Moraga, California and an MBA from CSU Hayward. I am also recognized by the National Association of Realtors as a Real Estate Negotiation Expert.
My greatest achievement is marrying my best friend, Vina Truong, and being the proud father of two loving and kind-hearted kids, Mylan and Khaison.
Copyright © 2022 Tung Nguyen Real Estate Broker - All Rights Reserved.
Licensed by Department of Real Estate #01261363